Write for us
- Are you passionate about cricket and having good understanding of the game? Always wanted to become a writer or have sports journalism aspirations? We have a platform that gives you the opportunity to reach millions of readers across the globe.
- We are looking freelance writers, content writers, Guest Authors, experienced and freshers who can enrish the audience with high quality, well researched pieces of content across various categories.
What you can write:
- Match Prediction
- Fantasy Guide
- Match Report
- News Articles
- Trending Stories
- Cricekt Series Articles
Content writing Guidelines:
A. The content should be minimum 300 words (for News and Trending stories)
- 1. If it is a news piece try to not stretch it beyond 500, in case there is a lot of content cut down the less important parts and just describe it in your own language.
- 2. Your content should dominate the article and not quotes, It is important to extend the description beyond the initial paras and maintain uniformity until the end.
- 3. The introductory para should be used as a lead, put out some part of the information and talk about that in detail. It is important to ensure a reader reads through the entire article. At the same time also take care that it is not too vague, would kill the interest otherwise.
B. The paragraph length for all the articles should be 4-5 lines consistent through the entire article, less or more than that disturbs the reader flow.
- 1. If it is a News the first two paras should be your description and should not include "quotes". You can describe the quotes there but avoid using them directly.
- 2. Mention the source of quotes, if it is from any other portal. In case of pre/post-match press conference mention that.
C. Do not repeat lines or parts from a previous article on the same subject, you can convey the same information but use a new pattern to describe. Doing that with the content is distasteful.
D. Try to use subheadings in all the articles.
E. Review article before submit.
Get in touch:
- Just write us on firstname.lastname@example.org that describe you best with your writing abilities